Wisely using my child free time
Today I have actually done so many of the things my head says one should do .
- Got up a little early to read and snuggle with Niamh
- I made healthy lunches for kids
- ate breakfast on the go, but, ate breakfast
- dropped off and hugged 5 kids at school
- worked out with a friend who totally made the workout possible by pulling out equipment for me too
- Showered! before noon!
- met up with friends for an hour
- took a 1 mile walk where I got 5 pokimon
- Finished an awesome biography on Birdseye
- ate lunch with my husband
- answered a few pressing e-mails
- did a work call
And now I look toward a major project – swapping kid rooms – that I’ve been trying to get underway for weeks. The bed is here, the mattress arrived this afternoon, I cleaned the kitchen last night so that’s still good and I have a ‘free’ hour before my first sewing lesson student arrives.
This week has been decent in rhythm. I’m working out more if not at normal/regular times. I can spend time with the kids doing individual things because I can get some of the annoying chore things done faster solo. Work is increasing since I’m onboarding a new client so I have way more setup work than normal but its also fun. I still need to work out my computer time because if I’m not with Fiona I tend to work all day non stop and if I’m with Fiona I can’t break away as regularly as I used to. I’ll get that dialed in sooner or later 🙂
So thats my life right now. I need to do some posts on projects I’m working on because the big Halloween holiday is coming and we have a few new hobbies going that are totally worth talking about but I’m too busy doing to get writing.
Hope you all have a great weekend. Mine will involve a chainsaw!