Lots of words wednsday
I owe words! I’ve been everywhere except my computer for the past few day. Yesterday I left the house at 1pm (with a no nap Nona) and didn’t get home until 9pm because we had
- field day for Niamh – well done actually, kudos to the staff and bigger kids that ran it all. Everyone had fun (except Fiona)
- Picked up Zoe to add to the fun – she was not included in field day, just 1st and 2nd grade, but I got the joy of waiting in parent pickup line! It actually was not bad at all
- Drive to get our hair rechecked – yeah for lice treatments that keep giving… All good there though, just one re-recheck to go.
- Back to school and I do the worst – I stopped at a drive through to get food into kids and myself because moods were declining.
- At school for STEM night half to support the program and half because we like it. There were not a ton of people there and I’m fine with that! More for us
- Over to Mexican to celebrate Zoe’s birthday a tad late but although she only orders chicken she loves it there. Or she loves the hat….
- Finally home to battle them all into bed
And that was yesterday – the days before looked a lot like it. Good weather, fun outings, later nights out playing not to mention putting in a garden and general outside + inside chores there has been no time to document our lives.
This coming weekend is another doozy. Tons of parties and we are invited to not just one but THREE events and two are actually called MeatFest. At least I won’t need to make meat this weekend, just an epic amount of sides to contribute. I’m thinking corn-bean salad – it’s fresh and tasty and best of all Lars makes it 🙂
I seatbelted myself to my chair today to plow through all the neglected details of email and phone. I now have a dentist apt, paid bills, Zoe’s thank you cards are created and at print, I’ve inquired about an annoying insurance puzzle and set an apt for our local insurance, got our new tenants square on electric, water, sewer, mail, trash etc… even got a coffee break with Vacation friend to plan out some upcoming events so basically I took 4 hours to book about 30 future hours into actions and activities!
So that is my life – how is yours?