Share your world week 20
Host site is here – questions are provided and answers are shared. If you want to see other people’s answers check the site.
When do you feel most connected with others? When I am having positive conversation and learning about them and sharing common ground. Blogs and facebook are my touchstone to keeping track of all my people scattered in the world and help me feel connected.
What daily habit would you like to introduce to your life? Last year I would have said flossing but now I actually DO floss daily! I would like to get some yoga or more plyo exercise daily. There are tons of routines and subroutines that I do daily and I really like when I get to do them but they are all balanced on the head of a very tippy chair being rocked by a trio of crazy girls.
What one mini-little-adventure would you like to have in the coming week? I would like for it to actually work out to go to our amusement park with friends. I’m not sure it will but I really want to go.
List at least of things or events that changed your Life: It could be as simple as a book or meeting a certain person? I’m of the opinion that everything pushes you in the direction you end up going. There are plenty of things that didn’t happen that allowed some important things to happen so even having to say no to my 1st choice college that was really hard at the time let me go to Cabrini that I truly loved AND could afford AND took all my AP classes so I was done with (my) college debt by 23ish. I also had to walk away from some relationships and that was sad every time but it led me to here and I’m in a good place.
- My time in CAP where I was challenged and learned so much
- Meeting Lars obviously was a big life changer
- Moving to MN completely changed my world – my move to PA was a change but my life really did not shift as dramatically as moving 1000 miles away
- Winning crown (SCA thing) it pulled together a ton of theater (HS love) and leadership and political science and our hobby and for once being the most important set of people – it was a life changer for so many more reasons too.
- Having my kids – each one changed my world in ways I can’t describe but if you have kids you know.
- Getting and leaving each job I’ve had – each job was like its own mini world that I had to make my way in and eventually my way out of.
- Staying home decision – it’s a big one – total change in many parts of life.
- Key parts of my MBA – I’m really glad I took the more formal yet longer route because there were some real life changing moments in classes over those 3 years.
And there is also the other biggies and smalls – getting married, buying a house, choosing to invest, trips I’ve taken, all the books from Charlotte’s web to Starship trooper and all the blogs I’ve read that have opened my eyes to new things and/or confirmed and validated my experience by someone else doing or feeling the same.
Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up? I’m grateful for nitpickers and I’m looking forward to a fun friend filled weekend next weekend.
Looking for Melaleuca?
Top Posts & Pages
- 157,824 hits
Join the conversation
|Liebster award: Lobs… on October already?|
|fancypaperblog on Such a week|
|thislovelydayca on Such a week|
|kateluthner79 on Back!|
|kateluthner79 on Back!|