This was originally a bit of an accident post but I’m going to fix it up now for Pinning purposes.
This week I tried to Halloween up the lunches and snacks and dinners, all the ideas came from Pinterest but way too often they are just a picture and no explanation so here is how I did it;
- American cheese ‘Jack-o-lantern’
- Supplies a slice of cheese and a sharp knife and a cutting board.
- Cut out a few shapes from the cheese (feed them to a child at breakfast)
- put the cheese on top of whatever else you pack. (Mine are on top of a napkin filled with pretzels, I wrap up the pretzels to keep them fresh)
- Ghost popcorn
- Supplies a bag, a sharpie, ribbon or twist tie and popcorn
- Draw on the bag first
- Fill with popcorn and tie with a ribbon