Creative Blogger Award
Woo Hoo! I got an internet award 🙂 I’m on fire! First the abstract photo, now this – someday I might quit my day job (Oh what? I did quit the quit-able one… quitting this would technically mean going to work in an office? Never mind, I’m staying)
Seriously though, it is always nice to know that people read and care to give me cookies for my efforts. I love every comment and every like. My world is very Pavlov based with my smile getting bigger every time my phone *dings!* with a new like after I publish something. Keeps me writing and looking for other people to read and new challenges to do – just like Mr Pavlov predicted…
So here are the ‘rules’ of this award;
- Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
Number 1 is daunting, I’ll do that last –
#2 – I was nominated by The Real Mom of Long Island and she is a recent reader and fantastic commenter – I also read her not only because she is fun but because I am also from Long Island but she can keep the title of “mom” of LI because I became a mom here in MN. Thank you Thank you Lisa for your nomination and your comments and making the internet a fun nice place to be.
#3 – 5 facts… Well with 10+ years here online I’m not sure what I’ve held back (that I’m willing to share in general) so here are some basics new people might not know~
– I grew up on Long Island New York. My parents still live in the house I grew up in but I moved away when I was 17 (college) and other then visits/summer have really not lived on Long Island since.
– I’m the oldest of 3 girls
– I’m the oldest of all the grandkids on my mom’s side too so I think that makes me a super oldest child.
– At one point I was aiming at Law School but decided against it after a summer working at a law firm when every single day one or more lawyers came out of their office to specifically tell me to ‘save myself now’ ‘don’t do this’ ‘get out before your in debt’ or my favorite ‘I wish I worked at Dairy Queen’
– I like pink
So those are my facts, I think there are way more than 5 in there and since I’m burning nap time here are some nominations; They are all from my time on the Bloggie awards and while most of them didn’t win, I nominated them and I like them! Lets bring this award international~