Happy Birthday Dad!!!
*since this completes my posting for March daily post/list challange I will list thing I like about my Dad*
1. He is a perfectionist in many things but never minds if you are not a perfectionist
2. He cooks well – especially pancakes
3. He is a great example of what a dad should be, doing what needs to be done including cooking and braiding hair, no gender stero types in our house.
4. There is something he made in every room of my house except the downstairs bathroom – at one point every piece of furniture I owned he had made.
5. He does not care that his hairstyle (the mullet) has been out of style for a very long time. I think he actually likes that my youngest sister makes such a big deal about it.
6. He taught us all the important stuff too like how to ride a bike, horse, and sail among a million other things… but we never picked up how to make a proper dovetail joint….
There is tons more but I need to go to work. Love you dad – hope you have a great birthday day (even if PM3 thinks it tomorrow).