I’m getting to the end of March and really did not do much toward the list theme challenge, but, I so far have posted daily. The April challenge is to again post daily but the theme is ‘letters’ they say that could mean a letter to the editor or the idiot who designed the roads near me, or, pictures of letters like the very interesting sign downtown. I’m thinking my personal theme for April will be ‘infant’ but hopefully I will also have other thoughts rattling around in my brain so it does not go to complete baby mush.
So anyway, no baby yet, a little back pain (but only if I’m looking for pain) so my list for today is pretty hefty because chances are very good this is really the last prebaby weekend.
1. finish laundry including putting it away (finish is such the wrong word for laundry… it is never finished unless it is the day you decide to become a nudist who does not use towels or sheets either)
2. put up a shelf in my bedroom to replace the bedside table that is there but there will be no room for once the bassinet is there.
3. track the bassinet, I know I left ordering it off for a while but they said it shipped so I would really like to know where it is.
4. go to costo to stock up on food and stuff
5. return some stuff to Target that were duplicates and buy the crib mattress.
6. make the organization in the baby room somewhat apparent
7. write my thankyou cards (obviously this list in not in order, I’ll probalby do this first or second)
8. try and pre do some bills just in case I’m busy over the next week.
9. clean house…. never ending task
10. maybe maybe maybe tackle the messes in the garage since the weather is not too hot, not too cold and the garage is a huge mess because we just dump stuff in it because it has beento cold to really do anything out there other then grab or dump.
so the teapot is boiling, time for breakfast, hope all have a productive day too – Mom and Lars are off to fight practice~