List to do today
Weather: fine now but they are threatening 10inches of snow (but I doubt we get it)
List to do…. This is getting long;
1. Take pictures of our roof – I need to send these to a roofer for a quote, hopefully he will quote a normal price. So far I have a quote of 4k and one for 5k.
2. Fill the hot tub and make it work – it has been idle and empty for months but I think it is time to make it work.
3. Buy lining fabric for curtains – didn’t do that yesterday but I meant to
4. Make meatballs/sauce for the potluck at work tomorrow – unless there is a 10inch snow storm, then I’ll be eating alot of meatballs.
5. Sewing list;
a. Bedroom curtains
b. Pillow cover
c. Valance (bought 2 and need to sew them together)
d. Sew down the pockets in my new pants – they pull oddly and are too small anyway
e. A dress for crown for me
6. Start our project for crown (tournament in the SCA) my original proposal was rejected so I have to think of something else.
7. Finish the favors for Heather’s wedding – I have about 85% done, need to count and evaluate how many more to do because they are too much of a pain to make too many extras.
**I need to remember to bring my laptop home so if there is 10 inches of snow I can work from home. I have too much to do to not work so I am writing it on my hand right now